Модератор: BarmaLINI

BarmaLINI
Feldwebel
Feldwebel
Команда: FeSpähLehrKp 200

Фото : ISAF : 22.3.12

Повідомлення BarmaLINI » 12:35 16-07-12

Зображення
Afghan National Police (ANP) trainees practice using their guns as a German policeman (back R) watches at the PTC (Police Training Centre) shooting range of the German Police Project Team (GPPT) next to Camp Marmal, the Bundeswehr (German Federal Defence Force) base in Mazar-i-Sharif, on March 22, 2012. Around 200 German police officers train ANP's in Afghanistan. Germany is the third biggest supplier of troops to the 130,000-strong NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) after the United States and Britain. AFP PHOTO/JOHANNES EISELE

Зображення
German Bundeswehr soldiers climb into a CH53 helicopter for maintenance work at the Bundeswehr Camp Marmal, the German troops' base in Mazar-i-Sharif on March 22, 2012. Germany is the third biggest supplier of troops to the 130,000-strong NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) after the United States and Britain. AFP PHOTO / JOHANNES EISELE

Зображення
A German Bundeswehr soldier takes off an antenna of a Dingo which will be shipped back to Germany at the Bundeswehr Camp Marmal, the German troops' base in Mazar-i-Sharif on March 22, 2012. Germany is the third biggest supplier of troops to the 130,000-strong NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) after the United States and Britain. AFP PHOTO / JOHANNES EISELE

Зображення
A German Bundeswehr soldier repairs an engine of Transall C-160 at the Bundeswehr Camp Marmal, the German troops' base in Mazar-i-Sharif on March 22, 2012. Germany is the third biggest supplier of troops to the 130,000-strong NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) after the United States and Britain. AFP PHOTO / JOHANNES EISELE

Зображення
German Bundeswehr soldiers look at a gun of a CH53 helicopter during a briefing at the Bundeswehr Camp Marmal, the German troops' base in Mazar-i-Sharif on March 22, 2012. Germany is the third biggest supplier of troops to the 130,000-strong NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) after the United States and Britain. AFP PHOTO / JOHANNES EISELE

Зображення
Two German Bundeswehr soldiers repair a Wolf vehicle at the Bundeswehr Camp Marmal, the German troops' base in Mazar-i-Sharif on March 22, 2012. Germany is the third biggest supplier of troops to the 130,000-strong NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) after the United States and Britain. AFP PHOTO / JOHANNES EISELE

Источник : MP.net : 14.7.12
Зображення
Зображення

Повернутись до “Фото”

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 9 гостей